Want to Volunteer?
Help us make a difference! We are always looking for eager volunteers to help us with an array of needs. Read below and see where you might want to help out:
- Maintenance of our pet pantry: buy pet food, pick up donated food, organize the pantry
- Delivering of food: visit our seniors and their pets and drop off food for the month
- Volunteer intake: maintain our volunteer roster and help with orientation for new volunteers
- Partnerships: maintain vet client list and sponsor list; build relationships
- Board Members: Public Relations, Fundraising & Special Projects, Grant Writer & Sponsorship
And so much more! Interested yet? If so, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator.